These versatile 12 ton muck spreaders can be used with virtually any type of material, have excellent reliability and low running costs.
- The ECE Lowline Fieldmaster 1200 rear discharge farm spreader uses twin vertical augers fed by 2 heavy duty bed chains and slats.
- A positive drawbar weight is maintained at all times whatever the material being discharged from the muck spreader.
- The large single wheels ensure easy towing with minimum soil compaction.
- A constant and extremely even spread pattern is ensured from the moment the spreading mechanism is engaged to the completion of spreading.
- A finished spread of up to 8 metres is achieved with tapering off, enabling a double overlap wide spread option.
- A modified paddle arrangement & guillotine door enables the muck spreader to be used for slurry.